We are honored to provide several awards to those who made a difference in DanceSport!
Please review our different awards and recipients at the right.
- NDCA Community Service Award
- This award is given in recognition to an individual’s contribution to his or her community through dance. As ambassadors of dance, their efforts have helped improve the lives of people around them.
- United States DanceSport Hall of Fame
- United States Dance Service Award
- This award is given in recognition of outstanding service to dancesport.
- NDCA Lifetime Achievement Award
- This award is given in recognition of outstanding achievement in dance and dancesport through teaching, competing, training and coaching, thereby contributing to the high standard of dancing we have reached in the United States today.
- Honorary International Member
- This award is given in recognition of outstanding contribution and dedication to the international world of dance.
- President's Award
- The President's Award is an award given only to those individuals or organizations that have made exceptional contributions to dance. It is chosen and presented by the President.